BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Prepping for your appointment and aftercare:
We want your lashes to last as long as possible, follow these instructions to make sure you get the best wear out of your lovely lashes.
Before your appointment:
- Stop wearing waterproof mascara three days prior to your appointment. Waterproof mascara will leave a residue that prevents the glue from adhering.
- Shower before your appointment and come with no eye makeup on. It is necessary that you have clean lashes for us to work on.
- Do not put oils, eye creams or any lotion near your eyes.
- Make sure to tell your lash artist of any known allergies you are aware of.
- Do not have caffeine the day of your appointment.
- Use the restroom.
During your appointment:
- Keep your eyes closed.
- Let us know if you experience any burning or itching.
After your appointment:
- Do not get your lashes wet for 24 hours.
- Stay away from heat and steam for the first 24 hours.
- Use your lash wand to gently brush through your lashes daily.
- Use a silk pillowcase and do not sleep on your face.
- Do not use mascara.
- Please do not touch or pick your lashes.